Publisher Name : Business Intelligence Insights (BII) Publish Date : 2022-06-09
As per Business Intelligence Insights (BII) study, the global 5G Security Market attained revenue growth of 583.8 million in 2021 and it is projected to reach around USD 9,705.4 million by 2030, growing at a 42.1% CAGR.
The 5G security industry is gaining pace as a result of escalating security concerns in 5G networks, increasing ransomware attacks on IoT devices, increased attacks on critical infrastructure, and increased IoT connections, which opened the way for mMTC with improved security requirements. Data breaches and cyber-attacks are reduced by using 5G security architecture. This attack can be caused by rogue networks connected to networks by unknown network devices, and weak data encryption can expose sensitive data. With an increase in digital usage comes an increase in the risk of cyber-attacks. Adoption of a 5G network infrastructure can lessen the likelihood of a cyber-attack. 5G technology adds security features such as user authentication, better user privacy, and strong network authorization. We can encrypt data, secure its integrity, and authenticate it during the data transfer process with the help of 5G security.
The growing deployment of fifth-generation (5G) cellular technology is projected to generate demand for 5G security. The rising demand for security solutions at numerous levels, such as in devices, cloud RAN infrastructure, and air interface equipment is expected to drive market expansion over the forecast period. 5G enables a plethora of upgraded and new applications and services that require excellent security. This, in turn, is likely to fuel the global expansion of the 5G security industry. The growing importance of efficiently adhering to demanding regulatory compliances is expected to drive the worldwide 5G security market in the coming years. Rising government digitization initiatives have fuelled demand for 5G implementation, which will indirectly drive the global 5G security market over the forecast period. Increased use of cloud-based solutions among enterprises, which produces the demand for security solutions and services globally, is also expected to drive demand for 5G security.
|To discover more about Business Intelligence Insights (BII) additional important drivers, trends, and challenges. Please fill out the form below to request a sample report.|
• A10 Networks (US)
• Akamai (US)
• Allot (Israel)
• AT&T (US)
• Avast (Czech Republic)
• Check Point (US)
• Cisco (US)
• Clavister (Sweden)
• Colt Technology (UK)
• Ericsson (Sweden)
• F5 Networks (US)
• ForgeRock (US)
• Fortinet (US)
• G+D Mobile Security (Germany)
• Huawei (China)
• Juniper Networks (US)
• Mobileum (US)
• Nokia (Finland)
• Palo Alto Networks (US)
• Positive Technologies (UK)
• Radware (Israel)
• Riscure (The Netherlands)
• Spirent (US)
• Trend Micro (Japan)
• ZTE (China)
• During the forecast period, the solutions category has the biggest market share. In the following ten years, it is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 25.8 percent. All of the tools required to assure safety are included in the solutions. Next-generation firewalls, data loss prevention, antivirus/antimalware, DDoS protection, security gateways, and sandboxing are some of the techniques utilized to assure 5G security. Next-generation firewalls are an efficient approach for providing a succession of layers before entering the mainframe. Avangrid, Flexential, Avantor Inc., Worldpac, and PAE are among the companies that use next-generation firewalls to offer high 5G security.
• For the projected period, 5G non-standalone architecture is expected to develop at a CAGR of 24.9 percent. The first 5G network deployments are non-standalone setups that focus on increased broadband to provide higher information transmission capacity and reliable connectivity. They are in conformity with the 3GPP decision that early 5G network and device rollouts be brought under NSA activities - that is, the 5G network will be supported by the existing 4G framework. As a result, specialist firms that want to be the first to deliver 5G speeds will start with NSA and, once 5G inclusion is established, will carry out independent 5G. Due to the aforementioned reasons, the cost of 5G non-standalone is cheaper than that of 5G standalone. Companies are eager to invest in 5G security because of the cost-effectiveness of 5G non-standalone architecture.
• The North American 5G security solution market is estimated to increase at a rate of 40.6 percent per year during the forecast period. North America controls a sizable portion of the 5G security market. North America has made considerable advances in 5G technology, and some security safeguards are in place to prevent leaks. North America is a leader in the distribution of 5G spectrum, including high-band and low-band. On the other hand, it lags behind in terms of mid-band spectrum dispersion. To be competitive in the emerging digital world, North America must reuse the mid-band spectrum for 5G. Although the national security requirements that determine spectrum allocations have evolved, some existing spectrum holders may oppose repurposing. North America is competing in a world where technical and economic leadership are just as important as military strength, which is why the adoption of 5G security is increasing.
• The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global 5G Security Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the market's main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company's global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Speak to our Analyst now!! to make the most of every opportunity by utilizing a competitive analysis built specifically for you.
By Network Component Security
• RAN Security
• Core Security
• 5G NR Non-standalone
• 5G NR Standalone
• Telecom operators
By Deployment Type
• Energy and Utilities
• Automotive and Transportation
• Public Safety
• Media and Entertainment
• Others (BFSI, agriculture, and education)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• The Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• The Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of the Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ready to generate outstanding revenue opportunities with Business Intelligence Insights (BII)’ exclusive 5G Security market study. Highlights of the overall market will be included in the research, as well as frequently asked questions such as –
• What are the historical and projected revenue figures, as well as the CAGR, for the forecast period?
• What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
• What are the business techniques that will influence competitive scenarios as well as the market's growth potential?
• What market drivers, restraints, and challenges are influencing market demand and growth?
• In the approaching years, which regions and segments will generate significant revenue and emerge as industry leaders?
The 5G Security Market report's competitive scenario examines, assesses, and positions firms based on a variety of performance characteristics. The financial performance of organizations over the last few years, growth plans, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, and so on are some of the elements analysed in this research. Don't wait any longer; take a comprehensive approach and achieve your business objectives with our 5G Security Market Forecast Report 2022- 2030 - Order Now!
Business Intelligence Insights is the global provider of market intelligence, consultancy services, and syndicated & customized reports. We are focused on assisting business leaders and suppliers in making decisions by providing timely and insightful market research and consulting services. We offer global, and regional expertise in technology, industry, opportunities, trends, industry analysis, market data, and strategic guidance. Our analysis and insight help business professionals, executives, and investors make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives. Our reports are featured distinct research approaches, rigorous methodologies, and comprehensive sector coverage.
Business Intelligence Insights (BII)
Sr. no. 53/2A/1, Office No. 15A, Fourth Floor A Building,
City Vista, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014