Publisher Name : Business Intelligence Insights (BII) Publish Date : 2022-06-14
As per Business Intelligence Insights (BII) study, the global Last-Mile Delivery Market attained revenue growth of 175.9 billion in 2021 and it is projected to reach around USD 368.9 billion by 2030, growing at a 9.7% CAGR.
Factors driving the market include increased customer expectations for speedier delivery and the growing popularity of Omni channel commerce. Last-mile delivery refers to the flow of goods from a distribution center to the end-user, who is generally the final delivery destination. Last-mile delivery firms are primarily concerned with delivering goods to end-users as quickly as feasible. Transportation of commodities via rail networks and container ships is the most efficient and cost-effective mode of shipping. When commodities arrive at high-capacity ports, however, they must be delivered to their final destination.
The increase in online orders has raised the demand for last-mile delivery, propelling the establishment of various enterprises in this industry. A substantial number of consumers are willing to pay extra fees for faster delivery, which has resulted in increased demand for last-mile delivery and is expected to drive market expansion in the future years. Light-duty vehicle advancements such as economic fuel, retail pricing, and acceleration have aided in enhancing the ease of transportation and operation in bringing end-products to customers. Furthermore, road transportation operations are rising globally, which is promoting the market growth. Factors such as an increase in trade activities as a result of globalization, an increase in e-commerce sector operations, and an increase in the popularity of Omni channel retailing are driving the expansion of the last mile delivery market.
|To discover more about Business Intelligence Insights (BII) additional important drivers, trends, and challenges. Please fill out the form below to request a sample report|
• United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
• FedEx Corporation
• USPS (United States Postal Service)
• XPO Logistics Inc.
• DHL International GmbH
• Ryder System Inc.
• Schneider National Inc.
• J.B. Hunt Transport Inc.
• ArcBest Corporation
• SEKO Worldwide LLC
• The Motorcycle vehicle sector accounted for the overwhelming market share because of the simplicity of transport, affordability, and adequate load capacity. Furthermore, this segmentation is expected to be the fastest-growing sector in the last mile delivery market in the next years, owing to an increase in demand for large-scale export/import of raw materials for manufacturing in order to boost the market segment.
• The B2C sector leads the last mile delivery market and is likely to do so during the forecast period. When it comes to B2C, the last mile differs from B2B. As a result, carriers who deliver to the final mile confront a variety of obstacles, including a high level of unpredictability in terms of client and transit availability.
• In 2020, Asia Pacific accounted for more than 60% of the global last-mile delivery transportation market. The presence of around 60% of the worldwide population in the area has created profitable growth potential for industry participants. Furthermore, increased government investments in infrastructure development, urbanization, electrification, and IT and telecommunications infrastructure development have significantly contributed to the expansion of the Asia Pacific last-mile delivery transportation sector. Rising disposable income, increased youth popularity of last-mile delivery transportation, improved internet access, independent last-mile delivery transportation, and increasing penetration of online delivery platforms such as Flipkart, Amazon, and ubuy are some of the major factors driving the market growth.
• The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global Last-Mile Delivery Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the market's main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company's global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Speak to our Analyst now!! to make the most of every opportunity by utilizing a competitive analysis built specifically for you.
Revenue-generating Segment Highlights:
By Service Type
• Business-to-Business (B2B)
• Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
• Customer-to-Customer (C2C)
By Vehicle Type
• Commercial Vehicles
By Delivery Time
• Regular delivery
• Same-day delivery
• Low-density cities
• Medium density cities
• High-density cities
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• The Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• The Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of the Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ready to generate outstanding revenue opportunities with Business Intelligence Insights (BII)’ exclusive Last-Mile Delivery market study. Highlights of the overall market will be included in the research, as well as frequently asked questions such as –
• What are the historical and projected revenue figures, as well as the CAGR, for the forecast period?
• What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
• What are the business techniques that will influence competitive scenarios as well as the market's growth potential?
• What market drivers, restraints, and challenges are influencing market demand and growth?
• In the approaching years, which regions and segments will generate significant revenue and emerge as industry leaders?
The Last-Mile Delivery Market report's competitive scenario examines, assesses, and positions firms based on a variety of performance characteristics. The financial performance of organizations over the last few years, growth plans, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, and so on are some of the elements analysed in this research. Don't wait any longer; take a comprehensive approach and achieve your business objectives with our Last-Mile Delivery Market Forecast Report 2022- 2030 - Order Now!
Business Intelligence Insights is the global provider of market intelligence, consultancy services, and syndicated & customized reports. We are focused on assisting business leaders and suppliers in making decisions by providing timely and insightful market research and consulting services. We offer global, and regional expertise in technology, industry, opportunities, trends, industry analysis, market data, and strategic guidance. Our analysis and insight help business professionals, executives, and investors make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives. Our reports are featured distinct research approaches, rigorous methodologies, and comprehensive sector coverage.
Business Intelligence Insights (BII)
Sr. no. 53/2A/1, Office No. 15A, Fourth Floor A Building,
City Vista, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014