Publisher Name : Business Intelligence Insights (BII) Publish Date : 2022-01-17
As per Business Intelligence Insights (BII) study, the global Global Endpoint Security Market attained revenue growth of USD 13.40 billion in 2021 and it is projected to reach around USD 21.2 billion by 2030, growing at a 7.90% CAGR.
Enterprise adoption of SaaS-based or cloud-delivered endpoint security solutions is growing due to a variety of advantages, including cost savings with cloud storage, computing scalability, and low maintenance requirements. With the rise in population and increased digitalisation in industrial processes, the number of PCs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and point-of-sale terminals has increased dramatically. As the number of smart devices grows, so do the number of endpoints in networks around the world. As a result of the increased number of endpoint devices, there is a growing need for security. Endpoint security mediums such as firewalls and anti-viruses have been identified. These mediums monitor data and update it in the server, which has become a requirement in today's technology-based industry.
The market is being driven by increased internet accessibility, machine-to-machine communication, and automation growth. Endpoint security systems assist businesses in increasing endpoint visibility and detecting hidden endpoint exploit processes. With the growing number of mobiles and other touch devices, such as tablets and POS, endpoint security companies are developing software with greater management flexibility, providing users with a variety of protection options. With the increasing adoption of cloud and cloud-based operations, poorly secured cloud databases have remained a weakness for organisations, ranging from simple misconfiguration issues to hardware chip vulnerabilities. A variety of tools are widely available, allowing potential attackers to identify misconfigured cloud resources on the internet. As a result, adopting an effective security solution is critical for organisations. Furthermore, quick detection and response are critical in dealing with such threats.
|To discover more about Business Intelligence Insights (BII) additional important drivers, trends, and challenges. Please fill out the form below to request a sample report.|
Global Endpoint Security Market: Companies Mentioned
• Microsoft (US)
• CrowdStrike (US)
• Symantec (US)
• TrendMicro (Japan)
• Sophos (UK)
• McAfee (US)
• Kaspersky (Russia)
• Carbon Black (US)
• SentinelOne (US)
• ESET (Slovakia)
• Cylance (US)
• Bitdefender (Romania)
• Cisco (US)
• FireEye (US)
• Panda Security (Spain)
• F-Secure (Finland)
• Palo Alto Networks (US)
• Check Point Software (Israel)
• Fortinet (US)
• Malwarebytes (US)
• Endgame (US)
• Comodo (US)
Key Highlights of the Report
• Endpoint security is divided into two solutions: Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (EDR). Because of the growing need for detection and remediation of threats during any endpoint security breach or attack, the EDR segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the endpoint security market. These cutting-edge solutions aid in the detection and remediation of the most recent known and unknown threats. It serves as a first line of defense for organizations seeking to secure endpoints.
• The market is divided into two segments on the basis of organization size into large enterprises and small and medium enterprises. The large enterprises segment is expected to lead the market due to the increasing adoption of BYOD policies and advanced connected technology. Because of the increased cyber-attacks, small and medium-sized businesses are likely to gain traction. Furthermore, because small and medium-sized businesses have limited IT budgets, they have limited endpoint protection for their devices. Given this, attackers are targeting such businesses. Endpoint security providers, on the other hand, are now providing customized security solutions that are affordable to SMEs. These security solutions meet all of the industry's safety requirements at a much lower cost. This is likely to increase demand for the product in small and medium-sized businesses. The growing awareness of endpoint security is also driving market growth.
• North America is expected to dominate the global endpoint security market. The endpoint security industry is undergoing significant growth in the region. The high penetration of this technology in North America can be attributed to the increasing use of automation and behavioral analysis for threat detection, the growing amount of data across verticals, and rising company investments in real-time security solutions. The increasing number of endpoints and Bring Your Own Devices (BYODs) among enterprises, rising endpoint attacks and breaches, higher costs incurred due to endpoint attacks, mitigation of IT risks, and centrally managed protection and administration are major growth drivers for the market.
• The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global Endpoint Security Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides in-depth analysis of the market's main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company's global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Speak to our Analyst now!! to make the most of every opportunity by utilizing a competitive analysis built specifically for you.
Revenue-generating Segment Highlights
• Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)
• Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
• Professional Services
• Managed Services
By Deployment Mode:
By Organization Size:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Telecommunications and IT
• Government and Defense
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Retail and eCommerce
• Others (Transportation and Logistics, Travel and Hospitality, Media and Entertainment, and Education)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ready to generate outstanding revenue opportunities with Business Intelligence Insights (BII)’ exclusive Global Endpoint Security Market study. Highlights of the overall market will be included in the research, as well as frequently asked questions such as –
• What are the historical and projected revenue figures, as well as the CAGR, for the forecast period?
• What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
• What are the business techniques that will influence competitive scenarios as well as the market's growth potential?
• What market drivers, restraints, and challenges are influencing market demand and growth?
• In the approaching years, which regions and segments will generate significant revenue and emerge as industry leaders?
The Global Endpoint Security Market report's competitive scenario examines, assesses, and positions firms based on a variety of performance characteristics. The financial performance of organizations over the last few years, growth plans, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, and so on are some of the elements analysed in this research. Don't wait any longer; take a comprehensive approach and achieve your business objectives with our Global Endpoint Security Market Forecast Report 2022- 2030 - Order Now!
Business Intelligence Insights is the global provider of market intelligence, consultancy services, and syndicated & customized reports. We are focused on assisting business leaders and suppliers in making decisions by providing timely and insightful market research and consulting services. We offer global, and regional expertise in technology, industry, opportunities, trends, industry analysis, market data, and strategic guidance. Our analysis and insight help business professionals, executives, and investors make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives. Our reports are featured distinct research approaches, rigorous methodologies, and comprehensive sector coverage.
Business Intelligence Insights (BII)
Sr. no. 53/2A/1, Office No. 15A, Fourth Floor A Building,
City Vista, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014