Publisher Name : Business Intelligence Insights (BII) Publish Date : 2022-01-19
As per Business Intelligence Insights (BII) study, the global Global In-Car Infotainment Market attained revenue growth of USD 21,729.50 million in 2021 and it is projected to reach around USD 33162.56 million by 2030, growing at a 7.30% CAGR.
In-car infotainment refers to a comprehensive set of modern technologies that are built into automobiles to provide entertainment, information, connectivity, and communication. Audio/video (A/V) interfaces, touchscreens, keypads, and other sorts of devices are used throughout the system to give entertainment and information to the drivers and passengers. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, interactive speech recognition services, live media streaming, and smart technologies for mobile integration are all available with advanced infotainment systems. In-vehicle entertainment systems save local storage space by storing and distributing media items such as music, video, and images through a cloud network. As a result, it gives the worldwide in-car infotainment business a big boost. The growing need for safety, comfort, and aesthetic elements has resulted in a number of vehicle technology breakthroughs. One of these innovations is the adoption of a cloud-based entertainment system, which raises the level of comfort for passengers inside.
With the rapid advancement of cloud technology and its applications, end customers expect live streaming for music, internet radio, and smartphone integration. The government's attitude to vehicle safety and security is evolving around the world, with various rules imposing demands on automakers to create vehicles with pre-installed safety systems, fuelling the trend of connected car devices. Furthermore, the ongoing trend is fuelled by development in information, use of advanced features in vehicles, and connectivity infrastructure, all of which are likely to generate numerous chances for key competitors in the worldwide in-vehicle infotainment market. Connected vehicles collect data from their surroundings and communicate it to one another, as well as to intelligent transportation infrastructure, and deliver real-time traffic data to transportation authorities for better road management and infrastructure design. Thus, the demand for fundamental vehicle connectivity applications such as real-time updates, navigation, and in-car infotainment is driving increased demand for connected car services. The widespread use of sophisticated automobiles is likely to create enormous potential for technologically advanced devices around the world.
|To discover more about Business Intelligence Insights (BII) additional important drivers, trends, and challenges. Please fill out the form below to request a sample report.|
• Continental AG
• Harman International
• Panasonic Corporation
• Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
• Pioneer Corporation
• Visteon Corporation
• Clarion Co. Ltd.
• Delphi Automotive PLC
• JVCKENWOOD Corporation (JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation)
• The market is divided into Audio Unit, Display Unit, Head-up Display, Navigation Unit, and Communication Unit based on product. The head-up display (HUD) systems are expected to integrate augmented reality (AR) technology, which uses a combination of cameras, sensors, Wi-Fi, and GPS to offer dynamic information while driving. Although such an arrangement can aid the driver in making informed decisions, there are rising concerns that the system's excess data would distract the driver, jeopardizing the driver's and passengers' safety. The inclusion of complex multimedia and safety aspects to these displays, such as rearview cameras and extensive information displays, is leading the display units to expand in size.
• The market is divided into two categories based on the application: passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Passengers are becoming more acclimated to the usage of digital devices in automobiles. The in-car entertainment system industry is predicted to rise due to innovations such as gesture control and voice-based multimedia command systems. The addition of these elements improves the drivers' convenience. Simultaneously, the development of smart navigation and familiar path routing contributes to a safer journey, boosting the in-vehicle entertainment systems market over the projection period. These devices are also being used by vehicle owners to track their fuel consumption. These systems also have the capability of tracking driver performance and identifying areas for improvement.
• Asia Pacific is expected to have the largest market share with 37% Over the projection period, the Asia Pacific regional automotive entertainment market is expected to grow at the fastest rate. Consumers' increasing disposable money allows them to purchase passenger cars with the most up-to-date conveniences. The growth of the Asia Pacific regional automotive entertainment systems business is predicted to be aided by increased premium automobile sales in China. Furthermore, rising demand for in-car infotainment systems with smartphone integration technology, as well as increasing smartphone penetration, is likely to boost regional market expansion throughout the forecast period.
• The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global In-Car Infotainment Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides in-depth analysis of the market's main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company's global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Speak to our Analyst now!! to make the most of every opportunity by utilizing a competitive analysis built specifically for you.
• Audio Unit
• Display Unit
• Head-up Display
• Navigation Unit
• Communication Unit
• OE fitted
• Passenger Cars
• Commercial Vehicles
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ready to generate outstanding revenue opportunities with Business Intelligence Insights (BII)’ exclusive Smart Grid Market study. Highlights of the overall market will be included in the research, as well as frequently asked questions such as –
• What are the historical and projected revenue figures, as well as the CAGR, for the forecast period?
• What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
• What are the business techniques that will influence competitive scenarios as well as the market's growth potential?
• What market drivers, restraints, and challenges are influencing market demand and growth?
• In the approaching years, which regions and segments will generate significant revenue and emerge as industry leaders?
The Global In-Car Infotainment Market report's competitive scenario examines, assesses, and positions firms based on a variety of performance characteristics. The financial performance of organizations over the last few years, growth plans, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, and so on are some of the elements analysed in this research. Don't wait any longer; take a comprehensive approach and achieve your business objectives with our Global In-Car Infotainment Market Forecast Report 2022- 2030 - Order Now!
Business Intelligence Insights is the global provider of market intelligence, consultancy services, and syndicated & customized reports. We are focused on assisting business leaders and suppliers in making decisions by providing timely and insightful market research and consulting services. We offer global, and regional expertise in technology, industry, opportunities, trends, industry analysis, market data, and strategic guidance. Our analysis and insight help business professionals, executives, and investors make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives. Our reports are featured distinct research approaches, rigorous methodologies, and comprehensive sector coverage.
Business Intelligence Insights (BII)
Sr. no. 53/2A/1, Office No. 15A, Fourth Floor A Building,
City Vista, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014