Publisher Name : Business Intelligence Insights (BII) Publish Date : 2022-06-14
As per Business Intelligence Insights (BII) study, the global Smart Pole Market attained revenue growth of USD 7519.40 million in 2021 and it is projected to reach around USD 31903.45 million by 2030, growing at a 19.80% CAGR.
A smart pole is a fully integrated lighting system that connects information and communication technologies among numerous parties, including municipalities, commercial businesses, law enforcement, transportation grids, hospitals, schools, and libraries, using real-time systems, data, and sensors. The smart pole enables intelligent city management, people flow detection, car exhaust detection, emergency rescue, intelligent schools and hospitals, and bus monitoring. Smart poles' ability to reduce accidents and traffic jams, rising demand for energy-efficient streetlights, and increased government attempts to create smart cities are all helping to develop the industry. Integration of air quality monitoring systems, security cameras, wireless sensor networks, traffic management systems, and transportation management systems in smart poles have also boosted demand. The demand has also been boosted by the integration of air quality monitoring systems, security cameras, wireless sensor networks, traffic management systems, and transportation management systems in smart poles. The increased use of AI and IoT to improve the performance of these systems is likely to propel market expansion even faster.
Increased usage of AI and IoT to improve the performance of these systems is expected to accelerate market growth. Smart poles are designed to create value-added opportunities for industries in undeveloped areas of many countries. Extreme weather, on the other hand, could cause smart poles to malfunction owing to dust, moisture, and snow accumulation. Furthermore, the high expenses of technological integration are stifling the smart pole market's growth. They should also develop new smart pole designs that are more weather resistant.
|To discover more about Business Intelligence Insights (BII) additional important drivers, trends, and challenges. Please fill out the form below to request a sample report.|
• Philips Lighting Holding B.V. (Netherlands)
• General Electric (US)
• Hubbell Incorporated (US)
• Cree, Inc. (US)
• Eaton Corporation (Ireland)
• Acuity Brands (US)
• Zumtobel Group (Austria)
• SYSKA LED (India)
• Neptun Light Inc. (US)
• Maven Systems Pvt. Ltd. (India)
• Lumca Inc. (Canada)
• Sunna Design (France)
• Mobile Pro Systems (US)
• Goldspar Australia Pty Ltd. (Australia)
• Virtual Extension Ltd. (Israel).
• Existing lights will be replaced with energy-efficient lights, and existing light poles will be outfitted with digital signage, security cameras, Wi-Fi hotspots, and environmental monitoring systems. The LED Replacement Program, for example, announced by the City Council of Essex in October 2021, would replace 10,000 old-style streetlights with LED lights, benefiting both citizens and the environment. Furthermore, governments can save money by retrofitting street poles with sensor technology or upgrading them with IoT applications.
• Smart poles are equipped with security cameras, announcement speakers, internet connectivity, and charging stations to aid tourists and visitors in public spaces. Solar-powered smart poles are also expected to encourage the installation of smart poles to alleviate crowding in public parks, beaches, and tourist destinations. In May 2021, AI-powered smart poles were installed in the Algarve region of Portugal to determine whether or not the beach was fully occupied. Governments in various regions have also installed surveillance cameras on smart poles in public parks, gas stations, and national parks as a result of rising crime rates.
• Because of the growing use of linked lighting in the region, the sector is expected to grow. Several municipalities around the US have taken steps to install AI-powered smart poles to assist citizens and business owners in emergency situations. For example, the United States' Ekin Spotter, a startup that delivers next-generation data analysis capabilities to aid residents and business owners in an emergency and improve traffic management capabilities, said in July 2021 that it had erected an AI-powered smart post in Coral Gables. Such traits bode well for the growth of the local market.
• The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global Smart Pole Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides in-depth analysis of the market's main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company's global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Speak to our Analyst now!! to make the most of every opportunity by utilizing a competitive analysis built specifically for you.
By Installation Type
• New Installation
• Highways and Roadways
• Public Places
• Railways and harbours
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ready to generate outstanding revenue opportunities with Business Intelligence Insights (BII)’ exclusive Smart Pole market study. Highlights of the overall market will be included in the research, as well as frequently asked questions such as –
• What are the historical and projected revenue figures, as well as the CAGR, for the forecast period?
• What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
• What are the business techniques that will influence competitive scenarios as well as the market's growth potential?
• What market drivers, restraints, and challenges are influencing market demand and growth?
• In the approaching years, which regions and segments will generate significant revenue and emerge as industry leaders?
The Smart Pole Market report's competitive scenario examines, assesses, and positions firms based on a variety of performance characteristics. The financial performance of organizations over the last few years, growth plans, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, and so on are some of the elements analysed in this research. Don't wait any longer; take a comprehensive approach and achieve your business objectives with our Smart Pole Market Forecast Report 2022- 2030 - Order Now!
Business Intelligence Insights is the global provider of market intelligence, consultancy services, and syndicated & customized reports. We are focused on assisting business leaders and suppliers in making decisions by providing timely and insightful market research and consulting services. We offer global, regional expertise in technology, industry, opportunities, trends, industry analysis, market data, and strategic guidance. Our analysis and insight help business professionals, executives, and investors make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives. Our reports are featured with distinct research approaches, rigorous methodologies, and comprehensive sector coverage.
Business Intelligence Insights (BII)
Sr. no. 53/2A/1, Office No. 15A, Fourth Floor A Building,
City Vista, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014