Publisher Name : Business Intelligence Insights (BII) Publish Date : 2022-06-24
As per Business Intelligence Insights (BII) study, the global Point of Care [POC] Diagnostics Market attained revenue growth of USD 45.80 billion in 2021 and it is projected to reach around USD 67.15 billion by 2030, growing at a 4.90% CAGR.
The growing importance of point-of-care diagnostics in natural testing and overall health demands the integration of developments that function with simple systems administration, making it even easier for medical professionals to understand test results exactly. As a result, connectivity combined with POC tests and systems management is expected to open up new avenues for the organisation in the near future. However, these devices are too expensive for medical offices with significant test volumes. This is designed to restrict market growth, especially in developing countries. Yet, the introduction of practical gadgets is expected to gradually reduce the impact of this limitation over the forecast period..
Furthermore, point of care testing diagnostics have significant advantages, allowing patients to be diagnosed in a variety of settings, such as a doctor's office, an emergency vehicle, the house, the field, or a medical clinic. The implications of care are realistic and provide the patient with timely treatment.
|To discover more about Business Intelligence Insights (BII) additional important drivers, trends, and challenges. Please fill out the form below to request a sample report.|
• Abbott Laboratories (US)
• Siemens Healthineers AG (Germany)
• Quidel Corporation (US)
• F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland
• Danaher Corporation (US)
• Becton, Dickinson and Company (US)
• Chembio Diagnostics (US)
• EKF Diagnostics (UK)
• Trinity Biotech plc (Ireland)
• Instrumentation Laboratory (a Werfen Company) (US)
• Nova Biomedical (US)
• PTS Diagnostics (US)
• Sekisui Diagnostics (US)
• Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
• bioMérieux S.A. (France)
• DiaSorin S.p.A (Italy)
• AccuBioTech Co., Ltd. (China)
• Meridian Bioscience (US)
• Biocartis Bioscience (Europe)
• GeneSTAT Molecular Diagnostics,LLC (US)
• Terumo Corporation (Japan)
• Grifols, S.A (Spain)
• ACON Laboratories, Inc. (US)
• A. Menarini Diagnostics s.r.l (Italy)
• OraSure Technologies, Inc. (US)
• Mankind Pharma (India)
• LifeScan IP Holdings, LLC (US)
• Ascensia Diabetes Care Holding AG (Switzerland)
• Fluxergy (US)
• Precision Biosensor Inc. (South Korea)
• The Pharmacy & retail clinics segment represented the biggest portion of the end user in 2021. The income generated by this sector is strongly supported by pharmacies and retail clinics. The key factors driving the growth of POC testing are increased access to novel clinical developments, improved medical care, and affordability. Local area pharmacies and retail clinics have developed as prospective clinical setups for performing such lab tests, particularly cholesterol and glycosylated haemoglobin (A1C) testing. POC products produced by central organizations that are limited to doctor office applications also contributed to this segment's revenue in the global POC diagnostics and testing market.
• In 2021, Glucose monitoring devices are used to constantly monitor and to measure the glucose levels in the body, as well as provide information on how much insulin is being delivered. The use of such monitoring devices improves the glucose regulation and allows for more accurate health decisions. When compared to lab testing, POC glucose monitoring packs use small amounts of blood (usually by a finger prick) to analyze findings, making them less invasive. These devices are very simple to use for elderly patients. Patients with type I and type II diabetes can also use glucose checking units to check their glucose levels and prevent complications.
• The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest-growing region in the point-of-care diagnostics market over the upcomming years. Non-industrial countries like China, Japan, and India are expected to rapidly fill the point-of-care diagnostics market. The growing demand for effective and attractive diagnostics, as well as a growing working-class population with common medical problems, are driving the growth of the point-of-care diagnostics market.
• The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on Point of Care [POC] Diagnostics Market as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides in-depth analysis of the markets’ main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company’s global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Speak to our Analyst now!! to make the most of every opportunity by utilizing a competitive analysis built specifically for you.
By Product Type
• COVID-19 test products
• Glucose Monitoring Products
• Cardio metabolic Monitoring Products
• Infectious Disease Testing Products
• Coagulation Monitoring Products
• pregnancy & Fertility Testing Products
• Tumor/Cancer Marker Testing Products
• Urinalysis Testing Products
• Cholesterol Testing Products
• Hematology Testing Products
• Drugs-of-abuse Testing Products
• Fecal Occult Testing Product
• Other POC Products
• Lateral Flow Assays
• Micro fluidics
• Molecular Diagnostics
By Mode of Purchase
• Prescription-based Products
• OTC Products
By End User
• Clinical Laboratories
• Ambulatory Care Facilities and Physician Offices
• Pharmacies, retail clinics, & E-comm. Platforms
• Hospitals, Critical Care Centers, Urgent care centers
• Home Care & Self Testing
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ready to generate outstanding revenue opportunities with Business Intelligence Insights (BII)’ exclusive Point of Care [POC] Diagnostics Market study. Highlights of the overall market will be included in the research, as well as frequently asked questions such as –
• What are the historical and projected revenue figures, as well as the CAGR, for the forecast period?
• What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
• What are the business techniques that will influence competitive scenarios as well as the market's growth potential?
• What market drivers, restraints, and challenges are influencing market demand and growth?
• In the approaching years, which regions and segments will generate significant revenue and emerge as industry leaders?
The Point of Care [POC] Diagnostics Market report's competitive scenario examines, assesses, and positions firms based on a variety of performance characteristics. The financial performance of organizations over the last few years, growth plans, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, and so on are some of the elements analysed in this research. Don't wait any longer; take a comprehensive approach and achieve your business objectives with our Point of Care [POC] Diagnostics Market Forecast Report 2022- 2030 - Order Now!
Business Intelligence Insights is the global provider of market intelligence, consultancy services, and syndicated & customized reports. We are focused on assisting business leaders and suppliers in making decisions by providing timely and insightful market research and consulting services. We offer global, and regional expertise in technology, industry, opportunities, trends, industry analysis, market data, and strategic guidance. Our analysis and insight help business professionals, executives, and investors make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives. Our reports are featured distinct research approaches, rigorous methodologies, and comprehensive sector coverage.
Business Intelligence Insights (BII)
Sr. no. 53/2A/1, Office No. 15A, Fourth Floor A Building,
City Vista, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014