Publisher Name : Business Intelligence Insights (BII) Publish Date : 2022-01-27
As per Business Intelligence Insights (BII) study, the global Global Anti-aging Market attained revenue growth of USD 58.1 billion in 2021 and it is projected to reach around USD 86.2 billion by 2030, growing at a 6.80% CAGR.
Technology advancement has given rise to new types of anti-aging products, devices, and services, all of which are contributing to market growth. Individuals' average life expectancy has increased, giving rise to the geriatric population. People's increasing beauty consciousness has contributed to the growth of this massive industry, which caters to a variety of problems that people may have with their appearance. With technological advancements, safer and more efficient services have been introduced, which have gained widespread acceptance. The major factors driving the market's lucrative growth are increasing awareness about the associated devices through seminars and conferences, a growing geriatric population, rising disposable income, and technological advancements. Furthermore, people's growing concern about their appearance has prompted them to spend more money on such products and cosmetic procedures.
The ease of access to a wide range of at-home anti-aging devices for wrinkle reduction, skin rejuvenation, cellulite reduction, and microdermabrasion has resulted in their growing consumer popularity. Furthermore, these portable, user-friendly products are technologically advanced. With adults looking for ways to maintain their youthful appearance and the elderly focusing on anti-aging measures, the use of at-home anti-aging products is increasing globally. The burgeoning geriatric population is critical to the growth of the anti-aging market. Old age is associated with the loss of fibrous tissues and a decrease in skin stem cells, which results in wrinkles, dryness, pigmentary changes, and sagging. As a result, elderly people continue to drive a high demand for anti-aging products and treatments to address such issues. A large number of conferences, exhibitions, and seminars are being organised to raise awareness about anti-aging treatments among students, plastic surgeons, and the general public. As a result, many market participants are actively participating in these events to raise awareness about their offerings. As a result, such seminars and conferences are expected to drive demand for related products.
|To discover more about Business Intelligence Insights (BII) additional important drivers, trends, and challenges. Please fill out the form below to request a sample report.|
Global Anti-aging Market: Companies Mentioned
• Procter & Gamble Co.
• Johnson & Johnson
• Unilever plc
• Shiseido Company, Limited
• ZO Skin Health, Inc.
• L’Oréal Paris
• The Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
• Beiersdorf, and PHYTOMER
Key Highlights of the Report
• The market is divided into four product categories: serums, creams, gels, and others. Cream and lotion accounted for more than half of the market and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period. These are specially formulated products that help the facial skin retain moisture, firmness, and elasticity, thereby preventing wrinkles and lines. People have traditionally been concerned about their facial appearance and are willing to spend a significant amount of money on such products, which is a major factor driving the segment. Furthermore, as consumer concerns about animal welfare and the environment grow, more people are choosing cruelty-free products, increasing the demand for vegan or plant-based ingredient blends in skincare products.
• The global anti-aging market has been classified into pharmacies, stores, and online stores based on distribution channel. Due to the sheer increased availability of cosmetics online and the high consumer preference for online shopping due to discounts and offers, the online stores segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR. Purchasing skincare items from these online stores is gaining popularity among consumers, particularly those looking for a specific brand or product. Customers also regard these online stores as a viable alternative to purchasing cosmetics in crowded retail stores because they eliminate the need to wait in long check-out lines.
• Asia Pacific will have a market share of more than 40%. The rising consumption of skincare products and cosmetics in China and India, as a result of rising concerns such as acne, sunburns, melanoma, and the harmful effects of UV rays and pollutants, is expected to positively influence market growth. Early signs of aging have become a common concern among region consumers, which is expected to drive demand. Women's growing disposable income allows them to spend more on premium cosmetics and skincare, including anti-aging products. Chinese females aged 20 to 49 stated that anti-aging products are an important part of their skincare routine.
• The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global Anti-aging Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides in-depth analysis of the market's main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company's global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Speak to our Analyst now!! to make the most of every opportunity by utilizing a competitive analysis built specifically for you.
Revenue-generating Segment Highlights
By Target Group
• Hyaluronic Acids
• Alpha Hydroxy Acids
• Body Care Treatment
• Facial Care Treatment
By Distribution Channel
• Online Stores
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ready to generate outstanding revenue opportunities with Business Intelligence Insights (BII)’ exclusive Global Anti-aging Market study. Highlights of the overall market will be included in the research, as well as frequently asked questions such as –
• What are the historical and projected revenue figures, as well as the CAGR, for the forecast period?
• What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
• What are the business techniques that will influence competitive scenarios as well as the market's growth potential?
• What market drivers, restraints, and challenges are influencing market demand and growth?
• In the approaching years, which regions and segments will generate significant revenue and emerge as industry leaders?
The Global Anti-aging Market report's competitive scenario examines, assesses, and positions firms based on a variety of performance characteristics. The financial performance of organizations over the last few years, growth plans, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, and so on are some of the elements analysed in this research. Don't wait any longer; take a comprehensive approach and achieve your business objectives with our Global Anti-aging Market Forecast Report 2022- 2030 - Order Now!
Business Intelligence Insights is the global provider of market intelligence, consultancy services, and syndicated & customized reports. We are focused on assisting business leaders and suppliers in making decisions by providing timely and insightful market research and consulting services. We offer global, and regional expertise in technology, industry, opportunities, trends, industry analysis, market data, and strategic guidance. Our analysis and insight help business professionals, executives, and investors make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives. Our reports are featured distinct research approaches, rigorous methodologies, and comprehensive sector coverage.
Business Intelligence Insights (BII)
Sr. no. 53/2A/1, Office No. 15A, Fourth Floor A Building,
City Vista, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014