Publisher Name : Business Intelligence Insights (BII) Publish Date : 2022-06-23
As per Business Intelligence Insights (BII) study, the Global Hybrid Clouds Market attained revenue growth of USD 79.20 billion in 2021 and it is projected to reach around USD 227.51 billion by 2030, growing at a 14.10 % CAGR.
A hybrid cloud computing environment integrates on-premises, private cloud, and third-party, public cloud services, with instrumentation between the two platforms. Most players who witness block chain technology and cloud computing are among the factors driving the worldwide hybrid cloud market's growth during the forecast period. Also, Small scale industries are also working towards modernizing their IT infrastructure, which will further enhance the market growth over the upcoming years.
The demand for cloud computing services has been boosted by the digital transformation. Major corporations are using hybrid cloud platforms to fulfil their current business requirements in alignment with digital transformation because of the benefits offered by the hybrid cloud. This aspect is expected to boost the market's growth rate due to rising need for flexible, scalable, and cost-effective computing. Enhanced digital services and applications, as well as a growing focus on avoiding vendor lock-in and a growing requirement for interoperability standards across cloud services and existing systems, are expected to drive the hybrid cloud industry forward. Besides, the lack of clarity about the governance of cloud computing extends the restrictions for the hybrid cloud.
|To discover more about Business Intelligence Insights (BII) additional important drivers, trends, and challenges. Please fill out the form below to request a sample report.|
• Splunk Inc.
• McAfee (Intel)
• Rapid7 Inc.
• SolarWinds Corp
• AlienVault (AT&T Inc.)
• RSA (EMC Corporation)
• Micro Focus International plc
• ManageEngine (ZOHO Corporation)
• The services segment is anticipated to capture the majority share of 65.81% in 20201 during the forecast period, Due to its high flexibility, increased scalability, cheap cost, and secure deployment alternatives, hybrid cloud adoption has become a significant component of a business process and is expected to grow.
• Based on Organization size, market is segmented into large enterprises and SMEs. Large Enterprises are the most common organization size in the global hybrid cloud. Large enterprises captured the majority market share of 65.14% in the year 2021. Large organizations were among the first to use hybrid cloud since they could easily afford to do so due to economies of scale.
• The North America hybrid cloud market increased rapidly in both developed and developing countries. North America dominated the market with the share of 33.22% in the year 2021. Companies have implemented hybrid cloud services to develop and expand their businesses in this technologically advanced region. Companies in North America are actively involved in strategic mergers and acquisitions. However, due to the fast adoption of digitization throughout the industrial and corporate sectors, the Asia Pacific market is predicted to rise at a significant rate. Similarly, the growth of the hybrid cloud market is expected to exhibit a considerable increase in the use of dietary products in the next years, particularly in North America and Europe.
• The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global hybrid cloud Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides in-depth analysis of the market's main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company's global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Speak to our Analyst now!! to make the most of every opportunity by utilizing a competitive analysis built specifically for you.
By Service Type
• Cloud management and orchestration
• Disaster recovery
• Hybrid hosting
By Service Model
By Organization Size
• Large enterprises
• Small and medium-sized enterprises
• IT and Telecommunications
• Media and entertainment
• Others (travel and hospitality, and education)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ready to generate outstanding revenue opportunities with Business Intelligence Insights (BII)’ exclusive Global Hybrid Clouds Market study. Highlights of the overall market will be included in the research, as well as frequently asked questions such as –
• What are the historical and projected revenue figures, as well as the CAGR, for the forecast period?
• What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
• What are the business techniques that will influence competitive scenarios as well as the market's growth potential?
• What market drivers, restraints, and challenges are influencing market demand and growth?
• In the approaching years, which regions and segments will generate significant revenue and emerge as industry leaders?
The Global Hybrid Clouds Market report's competitive scenario examines, assesses, and positions firms based on a variety of performance characteristics. The financial performance of organizations over the last few years, growth plans, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, and so on are some of the elements analysed in this research. Don't wait any longer; take a comprehensive approach and achieve your business objectives with our Global Hybrid Clouds Market Forecast Report 2022- 2030 - Order Now!
Business Intelligence Insights is the global provider of market intelligence, consultancy services, and syndicated & customized reports. We are focused on assisting business leaders and suppliers in making decisions by providing timely and insightful market research and consulting services. We offer global, and regional expertise in technology, industry, opportunities, trends, industry analysis, market data, and strategic guidance. Our analysis and insight help business professionals, executives, and investors make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives. Our reports are featured distinct research approaches, rigorous methodologies, and comprehensive sector coverage.
Business Intelligence Insights (BII)
Sr. no. 53/2A/1, Office No. 15A, Fourth Floor A Building,
City Vista, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014